Can you believe Spring is just around the corner? This darling card brings a pocket full of springtime and sunshine!! This is one of those fun cards that you just want to look at over and over again. You will certainly be inspired to make this sweet card made by Jinny Newlin.
You can recreate this card as Pocketful of Easter greetings or just as a fun springtime card to brighten up someone’s day.
Notice the different stitching both straight stitch and zig zag stitch.
Adding white lace and yellow twill ribbon just gives it that final touch!
The pocket is filled with overflowing die cuts to give that springtime flare! Just add your own sentiment and you have one darling card. Have a wonderful day creating!
- A Pocketful (W Plus 9 Designs Studio $19.00)
- Easter Greetings (W Plus 9 Designs Studio $6.00)
- Folk Art Florals (W Plus 9 Designs Studio $14.00)
- Coral Cardstock (Bo Bunny bo-12crv869 $1.01)
- Garden Chic Aqua Stripe (Bo Bunny 38-01336 $.75)
- Picadilly Home Sweet Home (Basic Grey bg-pic-3514 $.93)
- Jet Black StazOn(Tsukineko ts-sz-000-31 $7.89)
- Tea Dye Distress Ink Reinker (Ranger pp-th-tim19459 $3.71)
- Antique Linen Distress Ink Reinker (Ranger pp-th-tim19435 $3.71)
- Label Layers 2 Die (W Plus 9 Designs Studio $7.00)
- Folk Art Florals Die (W Plus 9 Designs Studio $12.00)
- A Pocketful Die (W Plus 9 Designs Studio $9.00)
- Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Sizzix 656352 $6.59)
Products Used (Not Shown):
- Stamping Up Cardstock – Crumb Cake, Whisper White & White Vellum
- Stampin Up Inks – Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Pretty in Pink
- Sewing Machine with White Thread
- Big Shot
- White Scalloped Lace
- Yellow Twill Ribbon
- Coral Button
- Yellow Glitter
- Foam Tape