Who wouldn’t love to receive this beautiful card for their birthday? What a treasure keepsake this would be. It is so obvious that there was a lot of love and detail put into this stunning card. I love all the texture and dimension that the layers of cheese cloth, lace, and flowers add to this sweet card. Thank You goes out to Debbie Dolphin for her amazing birthday card inspiration. Be sure to stop by her blog to see more of her wonderful designs.
Using the Lili of the Valley stamp “Cake Glorious Cake,” Debbie colored it and made it her focal point of the card.
Adding “Wish” and “Happy Birthday” to the card Debbie used “Sentiment Tags” from Lili of the Valley that matched the look beautifully.
The Butterfly is from Spellbinders “Les Papillions Two” diecut. Colored, distressed, and embossed with heat.
To complete the card Debbie added flowers, lace, cheesecloth, berries, and pink hemp twine. Now it is time for you to work some magic of your own and see what you can come up with… we’ve given you some great inspiration today.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
Hope you have a wonderful day creating. Thanks for stopping by!
- Antebellum 8 x 8 paper pad (Lili of the Valley PP013 £7.50)
- Cake Glorious Cake (Lili of the Valley ST248 £4.75)
- Les-Papillions Two (Spellbinders S4-395 $24.99)
- Anemone Antique Mauve Flower (The Ribbon Girl £3.25)
- Cheesecloth (The Ribbon Girl £1.90)
- Ivory Beaded Berries (The Ribbon Girl £0.75)
- Chantal Ivory Cream Lace (The Ribbon Girl £1.50)
- Dusky Pink Floral Flat Lace (The Ribbon Girl £0.95)
- Jacqueline Ivory Fine Vintage Style Lace (The Ribbon Girl £1.95)
- Rustic Jingly Bell (The Ribbon Girl £1.50)
- Pink Hemp Twine (The Ribbon Girl £1.00)
From Your Stash:
- Spellbinders Die Cutting Machine
- Embossing Powder
- Embossing Heat Gun
- Distressing Pads