Need a cute baby card?
Better yet, how about turning these adorable cards into baby announcements?
We recently had a baby come into our family. As a grandma, I would love to have received one of these adorable cards with my new grandson’s picture as his birth announcement. These darling cards are not only adorable but very unique and creative. Paper crafting can be so much fun, and this project allows you to add your personality to the project. These darling baby cards were created by a very talented Polish gal Katarzyna Cegielska. To see more of her beautiful art work visit her on her blog Pasje Kaszy. So for that precious new baby be sure and send out your darling announcements. Listed below are the supplies you will need. You will add your own personal embellishments to finish off your project.
Katarzyna Cegielska, the designer of these cute cards, has sent in the following images that inspired her:
- For Him Ooh La La Collection with Die-Cut Sheet (My Mind’s Eye OLL112 $0.89)
- All Dressed Up Ooh La La For Her Collection (My Mind’s Eye OLL101 $0.89)
- Sizzix Bigz XL Die – Baby Outfit (Sizzix 655379 $39.99)
- Eyelets (341 $2.39)
- Foam Tape (Imaginisce 843370036763 $4.99)
- October Afternoon Buttons (9 to 5 Collection 811347018692 $5.09)